Thursday, April 19, 2007

JoN - Dedicated to twits

This entry is dedicated to cartel noobies, twits and all form of retards. Enjoy.

One fine afternoon, it was crowded and busy. (as it is always from ard 12-2pm) I was a server so I wasn't so much into customer interaction. There was an assorted variety of pork ribs, lasagna.. spewing out of the tiny kitchen waiting to be served.

I stole a glimpse at the slip of paper sitting beside the plate of panfried linguine.
"Table 84...table 84... eighty fo.."
The number runs over my mind in a loop. Pulling off the slip, I moved towards the alfresco with the plate. Outside, I saw that the table was seated by a middle aged couple. So I approached the table and set the linguine down. I was abt to leave when the man speaks and at that point, I heard the dumbest question in the history of mankind.

Gesturing towards the restaurant, the man asks,
"Is the bread in there?" (Cartel has a counter where customers help themselves to free flow of bread)
It was clear that he wanted to be served bread. Maybe he was feeling sorry for his stone-weighed legs and was just waiting for me to say,
"Oh yes sir i'll go get you some."
I was burdened with food waiting to be served and here he was wasting my time, I cldn't care less with his stupid indirect request. Irritated to the point of cracking up and even thought of poking him with a steak knife. However, I decided to play along.

Pulling the dumbest look ever, I said,
"errr... eh.. I dunno..hmm... I think soo right?... "
(Pausing for a full 3 seconds, I said the dumbest thing)
"Is there?!"

LOL! You shld have seen the look on the guy's face. He got so fed up he just turned frm me without looking and waved me off.

Score!