Wednesday, April 11, 2007

JoN - Lithium

Dropped by Cineleisure yst afternoon after a visit to TTSH. Chris & his cousin were at E2Max, happily flogging and making foie gras out of some locust grunts. Gavin is based in Cleveland, America, with his family. An awesome dude who is only 14 and already a head taller than me haha. Gavin's cool.

Caught a really crappy movie yst, Sunshine. Yes Sunshine. How's my Sunshine doing today?
Sunshine suck eggs. The plot is pretty based on alot of movies that depict armageddon. Crew arrives at a meteor, the earth core etc and go about doing their task of saving the world. Only to find out a fluke with the mission. Everyone dies in Sunshine. Point is, it's the freakin' Sun! You don't go there and expect to return we just a nice tan?

You get flash fried!

Met Janet while on the way to Taka. I dunno but it seemed like it took her a long time to recognize me. I think it was the silly beanie I had worn. MOS Burger at Taka reminded me of the time I had lunch with sm and she was having paranoia about what if the burgers we ordered had been spit on. It's like, "Huh?!"