Friday, April 13, 2007

JoN - Quick cash

How I really wished money grew on trees. A little sprinkle of water regularly and a wad of $100 bills come bursting out like ripe corn as a reward. I could pay off my daily addiction of *______ and even buy a new HDTV, a 360 and maybe even rent a small apartment.. Fed up with being cooped up at home with my uncle and his family. Worked short and irregular shifts just to get away from home.. *sigh

Jocelyn dropped by Cartel for lunch a few days back as I had promised her a lunch treat. She deserved one since I had sought of 4gotten her bday. Under my recommendations, she had sirloin steak while her friend had grilled chicken w/ mushroom sauce. Managed light conversations in between since my managers were only a table away and my really "high" colleague was pestering me haha... Sadly, I didn't bring anything to change into. Thus, couldn't join her in the restaurant. (Cartel forbids you see..) So bade her farewell after work and went home.

Had a 2 hr break yst before my 5 - 8pm shift started. I simply jumped at the opportunity when asked to extend my working hrs to 9pm. Ate meehunkway for dinner and spent my last hr playing Lost Planet: Extreme Condition at the console outside Comics connection. Good game boy! Was almost late for work because of that keke.. Started wild imaginations, thinking customers were Akrids and I needed their blobs of thermal energy (T-Eng) to keep myself warm and most importantly, alive. Lols! Other than my silly hallucinations, I was just stomping around like a cow dying of thirst.

Jia called me yst telling me a trip to Phuket may be organized next month. Thrilled.
*Gin w/ Schweppes bitterlemon