Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Chris - thoughts

before we get told, before we get too old,
would you come with me and sing along with me?

maybe it was a day that you and I were just insane,
that everything else was just inane,
nothing else ever felt so right,
i hate sanity, i hate rationality, i hate regularity, i hate doubtablilty(i dun think thats a word)

just let me be insane for a little while more,
cuz my life has been tormenting for 19years

make me loved, make me whole, make me feel fall in a hole
a trash recepticle was my turning point in life,
the memories of beside it still has a place in my mind

i wanna make everything right, never ever commit a blight
taking a light, while its still night, just to cook something light
the oven is my best friend, the stuff i made was to make you smile
the reason i cook is to show without words, how much i dun wanna be a nerd.

//ignore me, mind is happily going nuts, too much work plus emo, cuz im alone at studio at FREAKING 1045!