Thursday, January 18, 2007

JoN - To someone

(This was supposedly a long entry before I fell asleep w/o posting. Unfortunately, dad used my computer and most likely had shut down without saving the older entry. Thus, this shall be kept simple and short.)

Whenever I visit a particular friend's blog (haha I sure hope u won't mind, ying-jie?), an animated gif at the end of her entries never fails to remind me of an unrequited love.

To creyhl:

Ever since that day, there didn't seem much for us to talk abt now these past few weeks. Although I did try once during c.law lecture, the natural command of speech between us was just simply taboo. I avoided you and dreaded going for lectures. It became a habit and it has to stop.

I don't know how you feel. You don't tell me much. You're always vivacious and jolly during lectures but ur msn nick tells me otherwise. ('though it's in chinese)

My feelings end with this full stop here.

I'm gonna stop my nonsense of avoidance =D it's time we caught up on each other as friends once again