Tuesday, January 09, 2007

JoN - discovery channel

oh man I'm so excited! I had discovered a tiny new strand of leg hair almost by accident while doing some stretching exercises for napha ystd haha. Junior here is approximately 3 mm and growing a couple of inches above my right ankle. Growing really well it'll say woo! Gonna name my new champ here, "yaki-udon"! Welcome my lil yaki to...erm.. ur extended family? This is ur aunty Brenda and her hubby Fred, that's ur cousin leffy and oh, (points to a crudely grown one above my kneecap) that's grandpa joe and then this is...
Make me proud son! *strokes yaki lovingly

ok fine it's disgusting. Shan't say any further =x
Dude! Ingredients for Sunday's pastaaaaaaaamania!
-Fusilli/spaghetti/linguine
-Tomato paste
-Meats (be creative)
-Olive oil?
-Garlic
-Chardonnay (I'm serious *hic =DD)

I'm not even sure if she really knows how to cook pasta. That gal said anything goes for her pasta and burst into laughter ystday when I asked. haha