Monday, January 15, 2007

JoN - sky's the limit. so are my actions

Consequences arise when one worships ignorance. It was something that never came across my mind. Not till some sense were knocked into me by a few good friends.

I share a similar family background with her. Thus, it somehow allows us to relate in each other much easier. Someone said I may be the only positive guide in her life given the vagueness of the people she hangs out with. However, was I really using someone as a replacement/stand-in over a love that I had failed to receive from another? I'll despise myself if I ever did. But that's wot I always tell myself..

Wot if I subconsciously did? The simple pleasure of being in her company that cld tantamount to a terrible hurt to both parties. It's plainly conceited and despicable to use her feelings as a cushion to soften the impact on the veracity of my own damned feelings.

I'm not gonna carry on this mistake. Love has to be nurtured. Not forced. Not put on fwd >>\ till it becomes a facade.

The sky's the limit. So are my actions.