Friday, March 23, 2007

chris - chatting eqit

the irritating things pple do when on msn

"no Comment"

wad the hell is no comment? its like you purposefully try to sit on the fence, and disdaining a reply..
nobody DOESNT have an opinion about the subject..
its rude.. kinda..

"vote for me!"

okayy.. if u are a friend.. i wouldnt mind..
but if ya some total stranger/somebody who nvr talks to me unless he/she needs something..NO WAY, stop asking/spamming..

i have added friends on my contact list who do not talk to me other than me being mac support.. i dun being mac support.. but if you treat me like im nothing BUT mac support, i will get very anal.. =D

sorry, require to rant after massive amounts of pple asking me for help, but nvr there when i need some..

to a great many of my friends, this does not apply..
but there are some.. *shruggs*
more or less finishing my housework.. getting a haircut..
then watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

oh ya, watched 300 too.. AWESOME show..
im so gonna buy the DVD and watch that

sook's mom had her birthday recently.. happy birthday auntie!

just more or less finished my classes for this block le..
to be honest, it just doesnt feel like its over..
im swamped with 2 music videos for church.. plus loads of housework considered my parents arent in town.. juz me and my sis.. and rabbit..

the last imd chalet was juz over.. and i had tons of fun there..
didnt sleep much for 2 nights.. but had tons of laughs and screams from fatal frame..

after my parents come back.. i might go overseas for a while.. need to get away from everything.. i need time i guesss.. =D

anyway.. night hike! at mandai.. year 3s and year 2s invited.. =D