Friday, January 05, 2007

JoN - trivia trivia

Shucks man. It'd only been the 1st week of school and I'd been avoiding Cheryl so much.. She took the same bus as me today and damned, I was feeling so rigid and all. Weiye happened to be in the bus too and thus, I had some sought of accompaniment on my way to tax lecture. If not for him, I wld have broken out in a sprint. That's the reality of a rejection I guess.
If it goes well, you get a partner.
If it doesn't, then too bad.
Unfortunately for me, I lost a good friend too as a year end bonus -shrugs-

Well at least I got to know someone else new and I really enjoy hanging out with her. All my troubles and fresh heartbreaks seem to vanish when I'm in her company. I've got it planned out. Sakae sushi on fri, Delirious on sat and shimin's cooking pasta on sun. Pasta sia! Rmb the pasta we cooked ages ago for lunch on 1 of my stayovers Chris? The one with oxtail stew and dunno-what-sai thingy that tasted so revolting...

Sigh had a long talk with Chris over the phone late last night. Well spoke abt lotsa personal stuff on a rather Need-to-know basis.. Still missing those good ol' times when I was practically shorter than you dude! ahahz