Wednesday, January 03, 2007

JoN - reflections, resolutions, reasonings

It's abt time to reflect on my achievements and failures for the year 2006.. The repercussions of my rather immature behavior in the past (whether directly or indirectly) were consequential to the extent that it weakens the thin thread that holds my relationships with my friends and loved ones.. I don't know if u guys realize but I've begun to stammer really badly haha.. A by-product of a loss of self respect or confidence that is tampered further with the feeling of being "left-on-the-shelf-for-too-long". I'm obsolete. Period.

I was just wondering? Wld any of you guys out there still miss the old Johnny in that worn out cargo pants and shaggy blue SPCA polo T that was my unofficial poly skool uniform for the past 2 and a half years haha.. Change was a big thing. It was that BIG to me. If it wasn't for her, I wld still be wearing that crappy clothing for another decade or so. Well, I've moved on in life. If she isn't the one for me, then acceptance wld be another lesson in life for me. It's great to have friends who impart their experience and advice when ur in a dire situation that renders S.O.S imbar.. FUBAR man. To all my besties and affiliates, u guys had been my beacon of light in tides of darkness. Cheers.

Chris you know something. If you weren't in existence. Earth wld be a giant sphere of h2o and land wld be merely flotsam that only runs a few miles per square feet. It wld rain sticky tar and feathers on weekends, blue cheese and smelly toufu on weekdays and if luck permits, a light shower of terpantine on alternate days. THAT is how bad it wld be if i hadb't known u la.. Thus, i wld like to take this opportunity to apologize for any misgivings and thank you for being such a great buddy. =DD

And yes I've been seeing this rather outgoing girl named shimin.. -_-!! I won't deny anymore..