Sunday, May 18, 2008

chris - its been a while

hey its been awhile since im updated
loads of things have been happening
the workplan video is over, quite happy with it
was tough but good to stretch my design muscles again

im back in training now,
NDU training is kinda hardcore,
im currently keeping up with everything
except running, sigh my running is terrible

on the other hand,
i been having loads of fun lately,
my batch boys are crazy, all with their quirks
i now understand why NS is like this "thing"
among dudes, like once u are it, a brotherhood or something
of tough nuts, who were tekan-ed till senseless
all the ways to test the system and not get caught,
sharing field camp experiences
no wonder the girls always get pissed off when they get 3 or army dudes together and aall we talk about is the same thing for hours.. haha

i went to the singapore flyer!
damn its nice,
just felt crazy on labour day,
and since i was supposed to meet jane,
just to catch up and stuff, since we havent met up since i enlisted
=D photos

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

super high, the view is fantastic,
next time im going, im going during sunset,
heard its beautiful
night is nice, maybe that will be better lol


went for meihua's 21st,
all the photos i took on the dslr are all on facebook
she looked fantastic,
i completely think shes a party animal..
but it was fun,
i got one of my batch boys that looks like her sister,
very disturbed,

gonna bring my cousins to go watch iron man
even tho i have watched iron man already
but its all good,
i think i have been a ingrate this few years
kinda selfish,
my aunts and uncles all have been buying presents for me for birthdays or stuff,
but i havent bought them anything
damn,
so yeah my plan to make sure
for friends or family,
if its their birthday i have to make it a point to call them
or at least try to get them something decent as a present
and taking care of my family,
my 2 new year resolutions..


seeya