Monday, March 24, 2008

chris - the only blogging on a weekday recruit

while waiting for the computer to render my huge amounts of files,
i shall take the time to blog,
and MSN
and check mail,
check facebook,

and still work late hours to come out with a 4th draft video by wednesday
wonder if anyone ever had to single handedly work on a project like this
with such a tight deadline and survived?
hmmmm.. cuz im really the only one doing this thing, other than a Staff Andy,
who is a nice dude and a christian who helps me get clips and sorts them out accordding to events.

really Thank God for the nice people in my unit, both in the BMT side and the HQ side,
HQ is where im doing this video btw,
i get to rest when my brain is about to die,
and theres a sofa! but im not on it all the time..
occasionally, =D when my brain is fried scramble eggs


sunday was desmond's birthday,
damn tired stuff,
waited to surprise him at like 2am,
madness

okay i gtg,
later when i got more time