Thursday, February 07, 2008

chris - chinese new year

well chinese new year is a time i actually meet up with my cousins who are GROWING
damn i feel so short,
hahha its alright tho both my uncles are like
damn tall, at least 1.8 m
being the oldest meant i had to take care of them
including my smallest cousin Kien.

im a guy so i DEFINTELY dont gush..
2 years old?
but he. is. damn. cute, he was speaking total complete rubbish to me
and falling all over the place,
and the way his mouth moves,
its something i dont think i can animate, ever,
he was shooting me to bits, with his toy gun,

so im like damn where was i as older cousin?
ahaha ah well, maybe when they get older, can bring them for wakeboarding, paintball, arcade, whatever.. hahah

my grandma's were looking okay, still battling some sick days, but they still going strong,
damn i better visit them more before i book in..