Wednesday, February 20, 2008

chris - NDU, new chapter, mindtear

all my bags are packed im ready to go
im standing here at my door
i'd hate to leave and say goodbye
but the dawn is breaking
it's early morn
the ferry's waiting it's circling around
i'm not ready i'm so tired i could die

so save me and pray for me
tell me that you'll wait for me
don't worry i am never letting go
cos i'm leaving on a submarine
dont know if i will clean machines
oh man, i hate to go

this was made by christine for me,
my going to NDU present and randomness, but totally appreciated nonetheless

going in in like 5 hours time,
im still not sleeping cuz i still have stuff to clear and things to think about,
my bags are packed,
im ready to go,
cept for blogging and a few emails
and second-guessing meself in decision-making,
jane is right, i cant decide everything on my own,
pray and let go and leave it to God to decide,

oh yeah, i met this new friend,
the girl called jane, (theres a maroon 5 song bout this)
shes 18 and supa accomplished in her own right,
in terms of idea, networking and events,
i feel quite inadequate next to her,
what was i doing at 18?
well nothing much... gahhh, cant afford to waste any more time
she is pretty funny and a designer, altho she isnt formally trained yet
best of all, she a christian, with the same kind of weird christian walk as i had,
backslide, slide into some dark phase of life, and now its like coming up for air,
and sunlight, so its a sense of kinship i dun really have with anyone else,

anyway back to NDU
going in for 10days booking out on 1st march,
cuz apparently we dun have confinement, our training is crazy enough apparently
thank you everyone for the well wishes, the dinners/lunches and msn convos
i feel blessed to have this many friends
cell group, if anyone from there reads here,
thanks for the dinner, really got gratitude right there,
i brought photos inside..for fun, a friend asked me to do that, says makes army slightly more bearable..

//i hope im right, prayer for now, action later