Thursday, October 19, 2006

JoN - Dedicating this entry to my classmates on APT

Here's a song I ripped outta Fergie's London Bridge dedicated to my friends & classmates on attachment...

LUNDUN QIAO =DD

Oh Dang (oh Dang)
Oh Dang (oh Dang)
Oh Dang (oh Dang)

Attachment started when?
Oh Dang (oh Dang)
Ohh!
September the 4th, man
Not cool!

Ah Pin gao za ah!
Hoi Rocky ho bo?

My alarm rings so loud, only 6. (Oh Dang!)
Drag my feet, wash up every last ebb of sleep. (Oh Dang!)
K.N.S, got the morning rush to beat. (Oh Dang!)
I'm Rocky Road, attached to Super Tech! (Oh Dang!)

Everyday work is like such a bore. (Oh Dang!)
Stacks and stacks, filling's such a chore. (Oh Dang!)
It's so routine, my granny could do it too, (Oh Dang!)
what I know,
It is time for lunch, so off i go! (Oh Dang!)

(Chorus)*2
How come everytime I see myself,
My lundun, lundun qiao, wanna go down like,
lundun, lundun, lundun, wanna go down like,
lundun, lundun, lundun, we going down like...

Now as the clock starts ticking,
And my eyes starts closing,
My mind starts wandering off the hook.

My colleagues feed me really really well.
Soon kueh, chai tow kueh and nonya kueh. (I hate kueh)
It's like everytime I get up to the loo,
Office aunties poke around into what I do.

And here I am staring at the time, (Oh Dang!)
Waiting for the clock to sound my knock off. (Oh Dang!)
Lips trembling softly and legs fidgety. (Oh Dang!)
You heard that?
It is 0630!

(Chorus)*2
Not