Wednesday, September 27, 2006

JoN - PassiTon

Was invited by dear Tabby to join passion camp for a 4 day spiritual affair starting next mon to thurs. Prolly a pleasant time to start mixing and making new friends. Hopefully, i'll be a spiritually stronger individual after the camp. Been growing weaker by the moment since....
"Dear father, i pray that you will give me the strength to forsake temptation. The greatest bane in my life was to lie repeatedly to my loved ones, friends and not repent for my foul actions. You healed me of my foot infection that i had suffered since i was 6. Instead of sweet praises for you, my mind harboured feelings of contempt and even hatred. I want to take this time to thank you personally for all the things you have done for me, no matter how simple or great it is. Please forgive me for losing faith and guide me to repentance for my sins..."

Amen
Not