Wednesday, July 11, 2007

JoN - Shock Value

I've got this R&B single by Timbaland pretty much stuck in my head. It's called "The Way I Are", featuring Keri Hilson and D.O.E.

I ain't got no Visa I ain't got no money I ain't got no Red American Express I ain't got no car to take you on a date We can't go nowhere exotic I can't even buy you flowers It don't matter 'cause I'm the one that loves you best But together we could be the perfect soulmates

As much as I would really like to play ignorant and remain stoic by fresh gossips, I've simply found myself caught up in an inter-corporate conflict of a seemingly large scale between the TV and the Corporate Divisions in my company... Apparently, i've heard TOO much during lunch with my department staff at Sakae Sushi. Now that was where I heard what ALL office knickers itch to do when they get tgt.

Starts with a capital G.

Go figure.