Saturday, June 23, 2007

JoN - Cold War

Something of thought just seemed to strike me hard. It's pretty difficult to meet up for chill time with institutional classmates, ol' time buds and yada yada etc. It may be due to reasons like work, studies, family and all. But what if marriage life and corporate careers start coming into the picture in the near future? I think such catch-ups wld definitely be impossible. Had dinner with a couple of friends followed by drinks at Wine Bos last Wed. It seemed like adult life was the hot topic that night...

Oh ya! I finally own a ROOM. Yea. My OWN room. ZZzzz.. For all that do not know, i've been sharing the same room with my dad as the other room had been out for rent for like 5 yrs. Sadly, I don't feel the pride and ownership of having the room. It looks like a bomb shelter and the wall paint is peeling.. sian 1/2



Ok prayer request time~

1. The ability to juggle studies, work and play to all my polymates whom have begun/are starting Uni education. (To Aining; I'm seriously gonna miss having lunch with you. GBY for being there for me when I felt down. =D

2. Pray that God grants all my friends driving out there journey mercy.

3. A friend of mine was told by her pvt GP that she may have an unfavorable medical condition that cld be serious. The results of her blood test isn't known yet. On top of that, she has great family obligations and responsibilities being the only child. Please pray for her.

4. Pray that i'll be able to attend Church