Friday, July 13, 2007

JoN - She?!

"Yvonne?", I called out. No response. Thinking that she may not have heard me, I tried once again. Louder this time.
"Yyy-vonne.."
She looks at me and asks, "What?" (Twitching her eyebrows)
Apparently, she was too engrossed chatting on msn lol.
"May I have the USD cheque book?", I ask.
This is always the part where I dread the most whenever it's got to do something with that darn internal control process...
"US dollar cheque book again??!", she snaps
(moving her jaw from side to side), "Why you keep writing so many cheques?! Nothing else to do issit?!"

Lmao.. She's just THAT fun to disturb la! (I mean not that I have a choice..)
Thankfully, i've always made it back to my desk safely with my cheque books without a scratch wahaha.
Can't imagine myself issuing cheques for the fun of it.

I finally got to speak to her!