Monday, February 26, 2007

Chris - Goodbyes suck

today headed down on my one-on-one date with myself, -.-
LOL, sounds damn pathetic, but wanted to try stuffs la, and no one wanted to watch Ghost Rider
went to play Gears of War, and DAMN, the game is fun =D
went to watch ghost rider after that, alone, nobody at the counter believed i wanted to watch alone, the popcorn lady gave me 2 drinks with my large popcorn and waved me off -.-
so i had 2 drinks to myself to the whole movie -.-
ghost rider, was okay, not too bad, but needs more story instead of 3d =D
talk about a seriously stupidly sad life(for me), lol




goodbyes suck,
cuz you wont know whether the goodbye you just said is tempory or permanent,
most goodbyes are "see you soon" but it sucks when the goodbye you said really fulfills it purpose,


Jon : dude, death shows up whether we like it or not man, its a villian that none of us can escape from, but at this time, having family around makes it all worthwhile, makes them know that at least in their life, there will be their legacy, something they left behind in the hearts of those they love and who love them back, trust me, i know, i been there, be there yeah?



Now making a happy cheesecake, its due at 12pm tml, so im rushing it, finishing it by 3am, then im juz gonna crash and sleep and die for a while, then feed my sinfully nice cheesecake to the promised pple =D like i said, cheesecakes are weapons! =D (someone will know wad this means)



//gotta stop falling asleepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz