Thursday, August 17, 2006

JoN - APT over

APT's over and done with! Touch down! My attachment at Infineon Tech had ended last friday and it was truly a painful day for me.. Yea not that i'm overly-sensitive but having worked there for close to 5 months. Tell me abt it man. Spent most of my last day doing clearance.
>IT department - To suspend my account login
>HR " - To terminate payroll and other claims
>Security - Deactivate/ return my staff card
(They let me keep my cardholder as a souvenir =DD)

Ha! Gave those DIY roses i made to my colleagues. Thank god those turned up fine and my colleagues actually liked them.
















Gonna miss my hommies.
Nora, Cheryl and shar... Stay cheerful man!
I'll pray. I'll visit. I'll stay in touch. Promise
----------------------------------------------
Met khad yesterday for a movie at J8. The Lake House. It got a DW rating frm us.
"DW?", you ask.
Yea.
It's Don't Watch.
Haha. Anyways, we took neoprints after the movie.
I'm telling u those dam machines have a voracious appetite for dollar coins. A single strip of us in various poses costs 10 bucks! That's 10, single, dollar coins. Anyways, after taking the pics, we had to personalise them by putting colors, fonts, borders, cartoons etc anyway we wanted. I had sooo much fun playing ard with the avatars. I actually placed this bikini avatar on khad and my oh my.... lols. Show u guys some other time.. Btw, check out baby! Canny brought her miniature schnauzer over my place. So its under our care till tomorrow.















Stayover tomorrow!!! Woohoo!!!
Not