Thursday, August 03, 2006

19 birthday.. what a way to rmb the year..

my birthday came and past.. sorry for the slow update! it was cuz a HUGE amount of things happened this week..first off, i had a fantastic birthday.. a quiet one.. where got a lot of pple wish me happy birthday, then i caught "The Lakehouse" awesome show man.. its a love comedy.. but hey, its nice on how time doesnt separate these 2 couples.where it like they are super SUAY, as to not realize its the other party during that period of time.. really really nice show

watched with serene, sook, hans and fishy. sent serene home after that cuz she juz lived near me.

made cookies for serene before that juz for fun.. cuz i was actually too bored and felt like baking.. actually turned out okay! shows that my cookies are edible..






/edit

//you were someone i thot i could trust.. but instead..i was lied to.. yes it hurts tat you are out with someone new.. but it hurts a fucking lot more knowing that you lied to me the week i bothered to show you concern, the week of my birthday..thats the reason i dun ever want to see you again.. cuz my trust in you is broken.. never ever come here again..