Tuesday, September 14, 2004

im back..mentally unstable cant get a hold on my life..

well, i pon school 2dae..reason? i haf no idea..my story is essentially done..the stote i mean..man..im losing myself..its like im becoming numb i dun haf a sense of urgency anymore..like i practically do not care anymore bout my life..i knoe its wrong and that i got projects piling up like mad..got screamed by my mom 2dae 4 being not responsible..yeah, that is true..haiz.. i need to get a grip on myself and my life..

yesterday had a chat/taljk/argument with yogi, i guess i still hurt, maybe i juz cant let go, or maybe both.. im falling apart.. i stil miss her tho..maybe should remember the past alwayys and look towards the future.

miz ya baby muahchee..hahahaz..
kueh tutu

side by side in although in different stalls..