Saturday, January 19, 2008

chris - war between passion and reason

"i saw that you were a human being, and i decided that i wanted to be one too"

i been thinking,
cuz my conscious mind and my unconscious mind have been at war for ages,
and its driving me nuts

am i too controlled?
thinking too much into things before i act,
whereas just jumping in and deciding things on the spot seems so much better altho unwise
all my rationales all my reasons in the decisions i made so far,
with all the factors already calculated in my brain it seems the perfect logical choice,
but is it the right choice, my heart asks

in my past i was someone im definitely not proud of,
someone who still scares me once in a while,
but in my effort to change have i done too much?


1 month and one day left,

anyway, i have reviews from good friends! who are movie buffs,
anyway they said cloverfield is nice
hurrah
but for the people who get naseous from jerky images,
bring a bag
just in case

i am going to make sure i get to book the Wii,
I WILLL.. =D