Saturday, January 12, 2008

chris - people actually read my blog

im amaazed, im not alone in this little piece of internet space which i call my own,
less than 50kb,
my own personal space
people actually read this!

so hence this boost to self-worth(im kidding, im not THAT needy)
i shall blog more and with pictures,
as often as i can steal my dad's DSLR out for shooting,

i been talking to lina nowadays,
shes a really great listener and someone to have endless conversations with,
and like me a, a movie buff, even tho we dun exactly see eye to eye bout movies(I Am Legend was not badddd, as a movie by itself, not as an book adaptation, the book is WAYYY BETTER)

but she mentioned something that i feel quite determined to prove wrong,
she thinks that the world is a really sick place,
well i think its how the earth is run by unscrupulous people which is sick
but i tihnk theres beauty all around here.. and to get that,
DSLR photos



cloverfield outing on sat!