Friday, December 08, 2006

JoN - bottled feelings

There was this girl I got to know during my attachment. I guess i wouldn't reveal anything much but I've been secretly carrying a torch for her ever since even after the semester started. Developed that special feeling for her which grew slowly over time. It was most painful when it came to the last week of my attachment while she extended for a further month. Did small things for her hoping she would get the hint like waiting for her bus to come b4 boarding mine. She dropped me a thank you message after that. Regretfully, it was something which I never did till the second last day...

Tried to forget her during the semester break. The feelings returned when school started. When I'm chatting with her, I may be the same Johnny she knew during attachment but it's somewhat a different matter altogether inside. I've NEVER xpressed my feelings to any1 I liked b4 but that is abt to change.

Dropped her a msg a few mins ago describing my true feelings for her. Only God knows of the outcome and i'm leaving it wholly to him.
I may be too skinny to ever find a gf. However, I'm still a skinny guy with feelings...
Not