Sunday, March 26, 2006

rosie is working..

didnt blog for a while.. had work adn juz crashed at hoem straight after work..
LOL..

updates!
gotten my macbook pro.. it works like a dream.. still has heat issues if i dun give it cooling space... otherwise it runs really really cool.. battery life is kinda insane.. almost 6 hours.. of course it was juz surfing and the occasional music.. work ma..
almost all the programs works.. all the little ones i mean.. like firefox vlc..
for now its laggy.. cuz im still running in 512.. and it gulps memory like crap when rosetta is working..so hence.. next paycheck.. more ram.. preferable another 512 stick.. having 2 1gig sticks is out of my price range for now.. LOL

gettting darker.. bet i can beat rachel wong soon.. given the amount of time i spend wakeboardin.. finally can wakeboard backwwards! whee.. and fly.. its a rush man.. u gotta try it.. =DD but its damn tiring tho.. almost fell asleep while blogging..

need reading material nowadays.. where did ingrid go?!?! ya blog is stagnant.. nooooo..
cooking regularly now.. need better food.. me and glenn damn sian of the 2 coffeeshops opposite our companie le..

the macbook is one of the fastest comps i used.. and one of the most fun machines.. =DD the isight is nuts man! me and my friends took tons of photos.. using photobooth.. my adium has a pic of me having a afro.. =D

okay damn tired.. later shall try to create some fundamentally interestng questions..

// why do you do this to me?