Thursday, January 05, 2006

R.I.P

chao ta pao(my rabbit) died on 3rd jan 2006.. on the day school started.. damn..
small cute and furry and dearly missed.. for pooping in the kitchen near my mom every day.. =D

no mood to update these days.. insanely busy!
damn suay la.. went for new years eve..watched fireworks was standing right underneath themm super nice la.. even tho it was like bombs dropping.. =D i really enjoyed myself.. haha

3ds max was fainlly not emo today..
finished my bowling pin animation with no that much difficulty.. but hey. its a ACHIEVEMENT! haha,learned a crazy method.. and now my bowling pins were sort of had a matrix look.. slo mo and 360 panning..

this friday is run run day.. im a marshal! thru a twist of fate.. whee... can disturb pple while running.. =D


okay im crapping..
seeyaz..
later..
adios
ciao
bye
tc
=D