Friday, December 09, 2005

in a battlefield.. last one standing

eugene and stanley, my good comrades, lie on the floor, flat.. not moving..
with wounds so grevious they cant get up..
they were taken out by the invisible, merciless, and unstoppable killer.. its called sleep..
=D

3 weeks of insanity..
officially breaking down.. to little bite-size pieces of chris..
its 230am.. last one standing.. editing video still, forcing myself awake..man,
i dunnoe if i can go on.. i still have work.. i still have portfolio,script writing, web animation 3d animaton and i officially screwed my precomdi.. dun ask bout it now..
later..

am i good enuff? in this deisgn world?
am i able to find a SIP company?
i dun like to fail.. never did..
i guess that is wad drives me now.. the fear of failing, the need to suceed,
to actually prove to my peers that im trying to be competent enuff..
//end of emo post.. too late in the day le.. sorry ah.. =/

watched bassfish today!
the soundman needs to be shot..
a few times! =D
me and stanley agree on this..
but the playing for bassfish was cool man.. wish i could get those guys into a professional recording studio.. that would officially own! =D

//am i good enufff for you?
im not sure myself..


feeel like POKING someone..