Thursday, October 04, 2007

i spilt vitagen near my computer

thats right, i did,
drinking my childhood drink,
and seeing a friend's atrociously not-really-returned-romantic nick,
i knocked it over, spilling glorious yoghurt-y drink all over my table,

i finally got my paycheck,
its well deserved, with a insane amount of hours added to it,
but its okay, its my networking opportunities, =D

i more or less secured 2 or 3 job opportunities
one as a data wrangler,

one MAYBE as a junior grip,
(they are paid freaking high man)

AD or producer
Which is at some cloak and dagger designer company,
but who employs for only a month??!?!

cuz december is family month and church month,
supposed to go for Holidays with them
and Youth Camp for Church,


with my first paycheck,
i shall celebrate it plus my apparent passing of my FYP
with,

1. buying a ipod touch (saturday)
2. treat family/give money to household
3. give friends a meal, not too intense please,

Contender Asia shoot, which is where im working at is fun,
theres something new everyday, im pretty slack at my job, cuz i usually prepare, so its a breeze later in the day,

The area which i work, is either an office, or the Contender's living quarters, which is HOT, its a sweltering oven, even with the aircon blowing

but lest i forget, there is hot, intelluctual, focused babes who all have the fashion taste that involves as little cloth as possible, but as stylish and not-stumbling to us guys, all to accomodate the heat int he place we work at,

so to add it up,

work is fun,
pay sucks,
food is catered 4 meals a day
most girls there are hot (Ring-card girls, ohhhh yeahhh..)
loads of people to network with,
eccentricity allowed,


listening to oldies,
"you say it best, when you say nothing at all"