Thursday, May 31, 2007

JoN - I cried

Saved the post on my Phuket trip somewhere along the sidebars. So go check it out if need be. I'm still having fond memories of this trip and it gets me frustrated that it all had to end so soon.
Abt change. Change is a huge progress in life. It stands out and makes no mistakes on who we want to be in the future. I may not change for the better but surely no one wants to do it for the worst. No not me. I just wanna see how it goes and adapt as I see fit. Even if it is brought abt my a series of events that lasts through the vicissitudes of heartbreaking emotions. Trust me. A heartbreak changes the distinctive traits of someone's mind and behaviour. To all who may be going through this moment of change - cry it out, face it, play tough and move on.

-----------------------------------------

I'm stupefied and recovering frm trauma. Was added by some girl who claimed to be one of the cliques I hanged out with. It turned out to be David. Zzz. I'm still badly disturbed.
Pay day says it all. My spending power has increased. River Island @ Vivo anyone?
Oh ya a friend of mine is going on a mission trip to KL next Mon. Please keep her in ur prayers.


"Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading,
So sick and tired of all this beating,.."

I Don't Love You - MCR - A song that made me tear