Monday, June 20, 2005

my curse...

medical report came in today..if i had known, i would have never opened up that envelope if i had known wad it said.. i onli got 2 months to live..i dun understand it, why? i ask God. why? why now? why so early? i havent achieved what i wanted in school, in my life, in my dreams, when i juz settled in with all my friends at TP? and to make sure my parents have enuff to eat when they get old, wad is gonna happen to what i planned? i probably wont even know how i did in imdp2, how i could have done in all my subjects in the final year project.. the future loooks bleak, everything that i dreamed in colour now fades to a definite grey..how on earth is my life worthwhile?







































feeling bored now.. im alright.. juz saw my bank balance acc, thats why the future looks bleak.. no money for movies..